Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Here's My Plan

I have been a single parent since my son was one year old. He is now seven and I have enjoyed so much going on trips with him. We have gone on simple trips to new places around our home city and longer trips out of state. I hope to travel out of the country soon with him. I decided to start this blog because, upon learning that just my son and I would be going wherever, many people would be so surprised or worried about us. It was as if they couldn't believe a woman would travel alone to new places with her young child. I would be just as surprised at their reaction and usually would laugh. I have always loved adventure and I am confident that with good planning and common sense, trips with your children can be wonderful too.

In the upcoming weeks I will begin to blog about the trips we have taken and things that have helped our trips go smoothly, as well as things that went wrong. I hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All you need is a little training and a Samurai sword! We can't wait to see you and cub in January!